City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Brewer Morris are working with a leading UK bank who are expanding their Debt Capital Markets team and looking to bring in a Debt Capital Markets Analyst into the team.
You will report directly into the Head of Debt Capital Markets and be responsible for activities such as:
- Leading the monthly monitoring, management and reporting of the bank's secured lending activities, ensuring regulatory and contractual compliance throughout.
- You will use your financial modelling skill set to build financial models to support the secured funding process. You will then use this information to build out investor packs/presentations.
- Assist in the execution of new funding activities whilst ensuring policies and procedures are kept up to date.
- Be part of a new system integration and play a pivotal role in user feedback & testing.
You will need the following experience in order to apply:
- 2+ years' experience in a DCM focused/Securitisation reporting role
- Experience working with rating agencies
- Advanced Excel/VBA and modelling experience
- Knowledge of data extraction and manipulation
This is an excellent opportunity to take a progress your career in the Debt Capital Markets and join a large UK Bank.
This opportunity is in high demand and moving quickly so in order to not miss out you can apply below or reach out to me on 0207 332 2170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.