Brewer Morris are engaged in a search for a Country Finance Lead for a well known company based in Kuwait. The role will have direct business partnering with senior stakeholders in the business, with strong visability of the companies finances for the region. The role is a well rounded position which will offer the successful applicant a varied role including exposure to budgeting, business partnering, day to day finances and treasury duties. Duties of the role are expanded below, which successful candidates must have experience of undertaking;
- Day to day management of the companys finances
- Budgeting and forecasting across various departments
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders of the business
- Producing financial reports on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Liaising with banks across various matters
- Developing strategies to manage board members expectations and the companys mid-long term goals
- Managing treasury duties including managing the cashflow
In order to be consider, as mentioned, you must have covered the above duties in your current and previous roles. Candidates also must hold a professional accounting qualification. Due to the nature of the position and visibility of senior stakeholders, candidates must have a minimum of 7 years experience of work including experience of working within the Middle East.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.