Corporate Tax Transaction Associate 3+ years PQE
Are you a skilled qualified Tax Associate looking for a dynamic and challenging opportunity with a leading global law firm? Look no further! Our client, a global law firm with a rich history and a prestigious reputation, is expanding its team in London and is on the lookout for a talented Corporate Tax Associate to join the Global Tax Group.
About our client:
This law firm is a global powerhouse, serving top-tier companies, financial institutions, and governments across the world. With a presence in over 40 locations, they are committed to delivering excellence and tackling the most complex legal challenges. Their global interconnectedness, diverse team of professionals representing 90 nationalities, and commitment to excellence make them stand out in the legal industry.
The Global Tax Group:
Their renowned Global Tax Group is at the forefront of handling international tax matters, known for its forward-thinking approach and numerous precedent-setting global firsts. As a Tax Associate in the London office, you will be an integral part of the team, working on diverse and fast-paced cross-border transactional and advisory matters for private equity houses, financial institutions, multinational companies, and sovereign wealth funds.
We are seeking associates with a passion for taxation law to join the London office. In addition to strong academic credentials, our client values individuals with a broad legal and commercial knowledge, excellent technical skills, and the logical rigor necessary for understanding the intricacies of cross-border tax matters.
As a Tax Associate, you will:
- Handle varied and fast-paced cross-border transactional and advisory matters.
- Coordinate communications within your team and with clients.
- Liaise with foreign counsel, stress-test tax structures, and verify UK tax summaries.
- Review due diligence reports and play a key role in international, multidisciplinary teams.
We are looking for individuals who possess:
- Qualified lawyer with the Law Society of England and Wales.
- Strong academic record and intellectual curiosity.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent drafting skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to take initiative.
- International experience is an advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
Location and Reporting:
This London-based role offers the potential for international travel and reports directly to the London Tax Partners.
If you are excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic, global environment and contributing to the success of our clients, we invite you to apply to Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.