Corporate Tax Specialist – Remote
We are exclusively working with a globally known business on a UK Corporate Tax Specialist position working on a purely remote basis.
You will report to the Head of Direct Tax and have the opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of tax matters and develop your existing corporate tax knowledge. As a UK Corporate Tax Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the preparation and review of UK Corporate Tax returns. You will also work closely with the advisors and deal with their audit queries.
- Cash tax forecasting, including calculation of quarterly instalment payments of corporation tax.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group’s consolidated tax reporting under IFRS and Prior Year Adjustment calculations using OneSource Tax Provision tool
- Manage internal queries regarding transfer pricing matters e.g. determination of transfer prices involving one division or cross-divisional transactions.
- Partner with key stakeholders across Finance and the rest of the business to provide tax solutions.
- Assisting in the establishment of a group transfer pricing policy, annual documentation and preparation of the group’s Country-by-Country (“CbCr”) report for submission to HMRC;
- Quarterly review of lenders for withholding tax purposes.
To be considered, you should be ACA, ACCA, or CTA qualified with a full understanding of the UK corporate tax compliance cycle. Part-qualified candidates will also be considered. Experience with transfer pricing would be advantageous, but not a strict requirement as this role offers the necessary training and development.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £52,000, a 15% discretionary bonus, and a host of other benefits. The business works on a remote basis and you can be based anywhere in the UK.
Unfortunately, this position will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at email@example.com or on 020 7332 2172
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.