10 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a qualified corporate tax professional has come up, to join a global media and entertainment conglomerate based in their central London HQs.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, this full-time role is focused on corporation tax compliance, accounting and reporting for UK and European companies. With opportunities to work on advisory projects, the role also has exposure to the commercial, financial and legal operations with lot's of business partnering involved.
What you'll be doing
- You will have ownership of the UK compliance cycle including preparation of UK corporation tax computations for submission to HMRC.
- Involvement in double tax relief claims, credit claims and withholding taxes across the business.
- You will calculate current and deferred tax provisions for UK statutory accounts and US GAAP quarterly, year end accounting, tax forecasts.
- You will liaise with local advisors on European tax compliance requirements.
- You will provide support on planning and advisory projects and technical research.
- Interacting with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Solid UK corporate tax compliance experience and an understanding of the reporting cycles.
- Well organised with an appetite to learn about the business and develop new relationships.
A brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to branch out their skill set, take ownership of their work in a autonomous and commercial environment.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.