£45000 - £55000 per annum
11 days ago
This Top 15 Firm based across the UK make it their mission to advise and support business owners. The firm has been established for over 80 years and has successfully grown to be one of the largest owner managed business specialist advisers in the UK. The firm values drive their culture to be both entrepreneurial and dynamic and they look to continue developing until they are the UK's number one OMB advisory practice.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Annual corporation tax returns and tax computations.
- Advising clients on corporation tax liabilities.
- Review tax compliance undertaken by junior staff.
- Preparing letters for clients.
- Dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC.
- Assisting the Tax Partners and Managers with various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research, reorganisations, reconstructions, transfer pricing and R&D claims.
Ideally for this role you will be qualified ATT / CTA / ACCA of ACA and have exposure to corporate tax compliance. If you are part way through your qualifications, please get in touch as there is potential for your consideration dependent on your experience.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.