£50000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A large FTSE 100 multinational group are looking for a corporate tax professional to join their strong group tax function, in their Hertfordshire UK HQs.
The Corporate Tax Manager will cover a broad remit to help deliver UK tax planning benefits and ensure tax compliance and appropriate tax accounting across the group. Reporting to the Head of Direct Taxes but also under the supervision of the Senior Corporate Tax Manager, the role will cover both corporate and some employment taxes. Opportunity to get involved in international taxes within the group.
- Preparation of the UK corporation tax returns entities in the group.
- Preparation of R&D claims, review of capital allowances claims, review of partnership returns and ensuring compliance with UK-UK transfer pricing legislation and the preparation of the Group's Masterfile.
- Property tax advisory, including advising on deals such as forward funding, sale and leasebacks, re-gearing, property acquisitions and lot's of ad-hoc projects ot get involved in.
- Managing the UK aspects of international tax and the group's overseas compliance
obligations for all territories.
- Reviewing the set up/tax position of any new companies set up.
- Assisting with ad-hoc employment tax issues and preparation of the PAYE Settlement Agreement.
- Preparation of the Group tax disclosures under IFRS (year-end). Preparation of the UK tax disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts.
- ACCA or ACA, ATT or CTA qualified.
- Solid corporate tax compliance and reporting experience.
- Either coming from a large accounting firm or industry.
- Ability to business partner and get commercial engaged with the business.
Competitive salary base + car allowance and bonus!
Flexible working (1 day a week from home)!
Please get in touch if you are interested and meet the required skill set - email@example.com or 0207 3322 138
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.