A globally listed engineering firm is going through an exciting period of change as a business. They are looking for a corporate tax specialist to join their UK tax team in greater Manchester area as a Corporate Tax Manager.
You will be joining a driven, commercial and dedicated tax function, reporting into the Head of Tax Compliance & Reporting.
- All aspects of UK corporate tax compliance such as preparation and submission of UK tax returns.
- Preparation of relevant IFRS tax accounting disclosures for subsidiary statutory accounts, and assistance with tax forecasting.
- Manage third party relationships with auditors, tax advisers and HMRC.
- Opportunity for involvement in ad-hoc advisory matters including transfer pricing, R&D tax claims, capital allowances and aspects of overseas tax compliance.
- Business partner with the group on complex projects related to tax.
- Accountancy and/or CTA qualified
- Strong knowledge and experience in UK corporate tax compliance and tax accounting.
- Experience of OneSource tax computational software would be beneficial.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Ambitious and drive to achieve results.
- Confident and effective communicator to work within a truly diverse and global team.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.