£50000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
A global client of mine is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager within the International Tax team based in Epsom.
This is a pure advisory role that will suit someone looking to move in-house and further increase their international exposure.
Key Duties will include:
- Working with the commercial team on tax implications for bids
- Providing advice and analysis on any ongoing projects
- Managing a range of relationships across the business
- Staying abreast of legislation and how this impacts the group
- Assisting with the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Providing technical support to relevant business units
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified with international tax experience. Pay between - £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.