£65000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
I'm working with a multi-national Construction business who are looking for a skilled corporate tax candidate to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join a professional and sociable set up where you will get the opportunity to develop your in-house tax skills. The role encompasses compliance, reporting and advisory with some exciting projects in the pipeline.
If you've got some of the below:
* Corporate Tax experience gained from a top 10 practice firm or in-house
* Experience of working with a multi-national client
* ACA/CTA/ACCA qualification
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £75k per annum
* A clear pathway to progress within the business
* Flexible working with opportunities to work from home a few days per week
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.