£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A leading consumer goods business are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in their fantastic offices on the South Coast.
The role will involve managing the direct tax compliance, reporting and business partnering whilst supervising two junior staff. This is an exciting time to join the company and a great step up for someone looking to manage a team.
If you've got some of the below:
* Demonstrable expertise in UK corporate tax compliance
* Either in-house experience or a secondment from a practice firm
* An accounting qualification - ACA/CTA/ACCA
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £70k per annum + bonus
* Hybrid/flexible and remote working opportunities for the right candidate
* A clear growth plan and opportunities to develop in areas beyond tax
Please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641 for more information
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.