Corporate Tax Manager
// Corporate Tax Specialist? //
// Looking for a Tax Manager role in a great team? //
//Want a broad compliance/advisory tax role to develop in? //
If you tick the boxes above, then I have a superb opportunity to work within a privately owned property and investment company. Due to an internal move, the team are looking to bring in a corporate tax specialist to manage the compliance cycle.
Working within a great team and reporting into the Head of Tax, the role will handle the full corporate tax compliance cycle alongside some transaction and advisory work as well. The tax & finance team are collaborative and sociable which help make this a brilliant place to work.
If you’ve got some of the below:
* UK Corporate Tax experience gained from a practice firm or within industry
* Hands-on corporate tax skills including preparing corporate tax returns
* A recent ACA/CTA/ACCA qualification
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of circa £70 per annum + bonus
* A clear plan to grow within the business from day one
* Flexible working with opportunities to work from home a few days per week
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.