Corporate Tax Manager
We are currently working with global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring and valuation looking to add a Corporate Tax Manager to their experienced and expert team based in London.
This role will include a healthy mix of tax compliance, provisions and reporting, including but not limited to corporate tax, partnership tax, international tax for international project workers and assignees, and VAT compliance.
Reporting into the International Tax Director, you will be involved in a range of interesting responsibilities supporting the tax policies across European jurisdictions.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualification.
- 6+ years of experience in corporate tax.
- Accustomed to operating at Manager level in a corporate tax compliance-led role.
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
- Big 4 or in-house tax experience.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.