Your key responsibilities will include the following:
Corporate Tax Compliance and Risk Management
- Preparation of a number of the UK group corporation tax returns
- Assistance with ancillary compliance activities, including R&D claims, HMRC queries, CFC calculations and transfer pricing support
- Compiling tax disclosures and supporting workings for UK GAAP accounts
Group Tax Reporting and Control
- Involvement in the year-end process and preparation of the tax disclosures for the group consolidated accounts under IFRS
- Interim reporing and budget and quarterly forecasting
Advisory and Project work
- Supporting the businesses in relation to taxc queries
- Providing tax advice for M&A projects
- Assisting with other tax team projects for example country-by-country reporting
Suitable candidates will have extensive knowledge of UK tax matters in the context of a large group. You will also have good interpersonal skills and the ability to build working relationships with the various businesses, advisers, HMRC and the tax team.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.