£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits package
about 1 month ago
The Corporate Tax Manager will support the EMEA team on UK compliance, tax accounting and reporting processes. You will get involved in transfer pricing work and will support the EMEA tax team on ad hoc projects.
The role will require a highly motivated tax professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills, who wishes to pursue a role in a growing and dynamic glocbal organisation.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Tax accounting, reporting and forecasting
- Direct tax compliance - working with the outsourced provider for the preparation of computations for UK and Ireland, assisitng with HMRC enquiries and actively reviewing compliance and reporting processes and implementing improvements.
- Transfer pricing work and supporting the EMEA and US tax teams on ad hoc advisory projects.
Suitable candidates will be:
- ACA/CTA Qualified ideally
- Significant tax compliance and accounting experience
- Big 4 tax experience or previous experience working in a multinational and/or media sector is an advantage.
- A thorough understanding of UK and US tax reporting requirements.
Suitable candidates will be analytical, be adept at problem solving and have the ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
This role will suit candidates who are able to start working immediately or at short notice. Apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.