Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager – EMEA
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified corporate tax professional to join the EMEA tax team of a global financial services institution. As the tax manager you will have a mixed responsibility of preparing, oversight, advisory and project work and be responsible for several jurisdictions.
– Responsibility for the corporate tax compliance and reporting for the EMEA regions
– Prepare and submit UK corporate tax returns and have oversight of non-UK entities submissions
– Calculate deferred tax accounting entries, have oversight of tax disclosures in financial statements
– Liaise with tax authorities and relevant stakeholders
– Calculate and review quarterly effective tax rates for US GAAP and IFRS reporting
– Drive innovation and process efficiency improvements
– Work closely with the wider finance team on various upcoming projects
– Manage and develop staff, offering technical and non-technical training and support
- An experienced UK Corporate Tax specialist
- Qualified accountant (including ACCA/CIMA/CA or ATT/CTA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Experience of tax compliance in various EMEA tax jurisdictions
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.