Corporate Tax Director
My client is a strong independent practice with offices in St Albans. Although a regional practice they boast an enviable list of household names as clients.
They are looking to the furture and are keen to talk to tax specialists from senior manager right up to existing partner level.
With a mid-term succession plan to step into the shoes of a retiring partner this is an excellent opportunity to step into a role of real leadership.
With a really interesting range of work on offer – some of the things that you will be advising on a day to day basis will inclide the following;
- Company re-organisations and mergers
- Company Share and Asset Sales
- Tax clearance procedures
- Enterprise Investment Schemes
- Capital Gains Tax planning and advice – especially Business Asset Disposal Relief
- Group and corporate tax planning, including loan relationships
- Share valuations
- Share Schemes
- Group planning
- Property Taxes, including ATED, SDLT and Capital Allowances
- Planning with Trusts
- Inheritance tax and private client advisory
As a tax advisor of at least 10 years prefessional experience – you will ideally be ACA and CTA qualified and have the ambition to make it to the pinnicle of the profession at partner level. On reward for your talents will be a fantastic career opportunity with a clear path to partnership. Please get in touch with me to discuss this in more detail.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.