Corporate Tax – Assistant Manager/ Manager (Big 4)
Locations: Birmingham, East Midlands, Cardiff, Bristol and Milton Keynes.
My client – a leading advisory is currently looking for a Corporate Tax professional to join their UK Corporate Tax team on both Manager and Assistant Manager level. In this role you will be advising major multinational groups on complex technical tax issue.
- Provide expertise in international and UK tax advisory, major corporate transactions, and ad hoc support.
- Cultivate strong client relationships and contribute to the delivery of tax services.
- Manage and lead engagements, working closely with client teams.
- Collaborate on special projects within project teams.
- UK professional qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA, solicitor) or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in UK corporate tax advisory / compliance. Experience in international tax would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of tax reporting or accounting (advantageous but not essential).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multitask across client teams.
- Proven track record in relationship-building with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in project management and delegation within a team context.
- Commitment to self-development and team growth.
What my client offers:
- Exposure to large and industries leading multinational clients portfolio
- Supportive team culture
- Market leading salary and benefits
- Hybrid and flexible working
For Further information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.