£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A global FTSE 100 multinational group are looking for a corporate tax specialist to join their large group tax function. This is a unique opportunity to hold responsibility, as part of a team, for managing all aspects of the group's UK corporation tax matters including tax returns, relations with HMRC and other stakeholders. In addition, being a key preparer of group tax forecasts and tax numbers.
You will be joining a large group tax function and focus on a broad range of UK corporate tax compliance and reporting. 30% of your role will involve tax reporting.
- Submission of corporate tax computations and returns for the UK group (over 80 entities).
- Running and delivering projects to optimise the group's UK CT position.
- Maintenance of good working HMRC relationship in adherence to the company's operating principles.
- As a member of the team responsible for the Group tax reporting and processes ensuring financial integrity of results and providing input and tax reporting advice to the tax teams in the Group.
- Periodically inform and update senior management (in Group Tax and the wider business) on the UK CT and Group Reporting positions.
- Supporting on various ad hoc projects across the business relating to CT compliance and reporting.
- Corporate tax expert coming from a practice firm or large industry.
- Involvement in preparing and/ or reviewing UK CT returns.
- Experience in tax or financial reporting year end or forecasts - UK or international.
- Able to build and maintain relationships across all levels in a large establishment.
- ACCA/ACA or ATT/CTA qualified.
Please get in touch if you are interested and meet the required skill set. Simonriva@brewermorris.com or 0207 3322 138
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.