Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading European Energy business based in Central London for the recruitment of their Corporate Finance Associate.
Reporting into the Director Investment Projects this role will be responsible for preparation of financial and strategic analysis including acquisition modelling and project management for acquisitions and financing processes. The role will include financial modelling for investment analysis and decision making, preparation of analysis papers for senior management and the Board and broader commercial analysis to support acquisitions.
- Scenario analysis modelling - preparing financial models for scenarios including economic appraisal of competing projects.
- Coordination of due diligence processes - liaising with advisors and internal teams on due diligence and collating key findings
- Investment analysis - preparation of financial and commercial analysis to support due diligence processes as well as a wider acquisition strategy.
- Compilation of presentations and papers for decision making - prepare high quality papers which are user focused, clear and understandable to enable senior management and board decision making.
Requirements and skills
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Competent with desktop IT, particularly excel.
- Highly effective organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills particularly in production of written reports.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.