Corporate Finance Associate
- You’ll work on a wide variety of corporate finance initiatives, with a heavy focus on managing our corporate debt facilities, Treasury, and FP&A.
- When managing the debt facilities, you’ll work on periodic updates to the models and workpapers.
- Depending on individual abilities and business needs, you may also be involved in other areas of corporate finance, including financing transaction execution and implementation, valuations, and modelling.
- On the Treasury side, you’ll be responsible for coordinating and administering various cash payments and receipts for 60-plus solar and wind projects, as well as our financing and corporate entities, while ensuring adequacy of funds at all times.
- You’ll work to ensure that the cash side of the business is functioning efficiently, and continuously develop and implement process improvements.
- You’ll also be responsible for preparing periodic reports for the financing parties and senior management.
- On the FP&A side, you’ll be responsible for forecasting short-term and long-term cash position at the corporate level, tracking overall deal flow, planning for upcoming significant fundings, identifying and alleviating liquidity and covenant compliance concerns, and optimizing distributions.
- You’ll use various existing forecasting and budgeting tools in this process while striving to build them out further and implement new ones to streamline, consolidate, and broaden our forecasting capabilities.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Candidates should have one to four years of financial experience, preferably in the energy, real estate, or financial services sectors. Experience in treasury and/or financial planning and analysis is helpful but not required.
- Proven analytical abilities, well-developed communication and organizational skills, and keen attention to detail are vital to this role.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with teams located in different time zones and jurisdictions is of great importance.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar certification and renewable energy experience are beneficial but not required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.