Corporate and M&A Tax Assistant Manager
Are you feeling that New Year New Job Feeling? Is it time for a new position which can offer you the career development that you deserve then look no further I am currently seeking a Corporate and M&A Tax Assistant Manager to join an internationally recognised accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses need to navigate today’s changing world.
On a daily basis the Corporate M&A team work on a range of clients, from entrepreneurial start-ups to recognised high street names and global corporations.
The team offers services which include but are not limited to:
* Tax strategy and governance
* Banking and insurance
* Tax Structuring
Within this position you will encounter new tax challenges and have the chance to solve new problems and give advice to leading clients in their fields. You may be advising clients on high profile specialisms like corporation tax or leading the implementation of intelligent technology solutions.
The Ideal candidate for this role will be a professional who is ambitious, has a proactive nature and can manage their own tasks and is confident in their ability. Throughout your tenure with us you will be communicating regularly with Senior Managers, Directors and Partners In both within the company and clients.
Within this position responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
* Providing tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients using resource from a shard service team.
* A key part of your role will be to manage a portfolio of clients including control of client take on and engagement, billings and identification of opportunities to improve recoveries together with cash collection.
* A vital focus will be to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients.
To be eligible for this role you will need or have equivalent experience within:
* An in-depth up to date knowledge of taxation with specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues.
* CTA or ACA Qualified
* Demonstratable experience within developing professional relationships with clients an within the firm adaping the approach for the relevant audience
* We Want someone who will challenge the current practice – someone who can drive for change and improvements.
* Along with the excellent exposure you will experience you will also be helped to achieve your personal goals and career ambitions, there are programme’s, resources, and frameworks that provide clarity and structure around career development.
If this role sounds of interest or if you would like a confidential chat about your tax career, please call Cameron Moore on 0207 415 26825 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.