Benefits package and pension
over 1 year ago
Our client's corporate international tax practice is a dynamic and successful area of its business and the wider organisation is one of the leading names in UK tax; as such, they can offer the business challenge and career opportunity you are seeking in a collaborative and supportive environment.
The client base varies from start ups to major multinationals across a broad range of sectors and the work offered is both challenging and interesting. The team focuses on providing high quality commercial advice to clients and due to a prolonged upturn in work, a need has arisen for a Director who has both corporate and international tax experience and is currently operating at Director or Senior Manager level within a professional services environment although candidates currently working in house will be considered provided they have worked in the profession at a senior level.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing tax advisory and compliance to a wide variety of clients and managing the successful delivery of commercially viable and technically excellent advice
- Review of CT computations and overseeing the compliance process
- Liaising with the client service team and with colleagues across other tax disciplines
- Being the key point of contact with clients and keeping them up to date on developments
- Preparing proposals for new work
In order to apply for this role, you must have the following attributes:
- ACA / CTA qualified
- Staff management experience
- Significant understanding of and previous experience in tax advisory engagements
- Tax advisory experience
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.