Corporate and International Tax Senior Manager
Our client is a leading accountancy and business advisory firm, dedicated to providing businesses with the necessary guidance and solutions to thrive in an ever-evolving global landscape. Their clientele includes a diverse range of businesses, from ambitious start-ups to large, globally recognised FTSE 100 companies. They pride themselves on fostering an environment that nurtures growth, learning, and innovation, offering ample opportunities for their team members to expand their horizons and excel in their careers.
Job Description: As a Corporate International Tax Senior Manager, you will play a pivotal role in advising and providing strategic tax solutions to a varied portfolio of clients. This dynamic role will involve working with a range of clients, including start-ups, scale-ups, private enterprises, and multinational corporations. You will be responsible for handling complex UK tax computations and returns, as well as providing insightful guidance on corporate planning and restructuring projects, both domestically and internationally.
- Actively participate in the development and execution of the Tax strategic framework, collaborating closely with Partners/Directors on tax planning and complex tax issues.
- Identify and communicate potential business opportunities for existing and new clients, maintaining a strong network of internal and external contacts.
- Review and deliver comprehensive advice to clients, ensuring efficient and effective service delivery.
- Proactively respond to client requests and needs, providing regular updates and maintaining consistent communication with clients throughout the process.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Comprehensive understanding and prior experience in corporate tax compliance, including managing the annual tax return process for a diverse range of clients both domestically and internationally.
- Proven experience in providing corporate tax advisory and compliance services to various clients, with a strong focus on delivering commercially viable and technically sound advice.
- Ability to conduct tax audits for clients under UK GAAP, IFRS, and US GAAP.
- Demonstrated experience in managing staff and actively seeking opportunities to introduce new services to existing clients.
- Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent.
We believe in fostering an inclusive work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. You will have the opportunity to be yourself and contribute your unique skills and perspectives to our team. We are committed to supporting agile working and providing the resources and programs necessary for your career advancement.
Join our client and become part of a collaborative and supportive team dedicated to achieving success through mutual respect, teamwork, and continuous learning.
To apply for this position, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.