Corporate and International Tax Advisory
Our client is dedicated to helping clients navigate the complexities of the ever-changing business landscape. As a Corporate Tax Senior Manager, you will play a pivotal role working with larger corporate tax clients working across offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff and the East Midlands. Our client caters to a diverse range of clients, from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses.
This team delivers deep tax technical, people, and legal expertise, offering critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. They advise on strategic business expansion, deal activity, financing, profit repatriation, and help our clients navigate the evolving UK and international tax landscape.
As a Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong client relationships with the support of our Partners and Director team.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and being the primary contact for day-to-day tax matters.
- Leading a team of junior staff, facilitating their development and experience across various clients.
- Contributing to the development and sharing of technical knowledge within the team.
- Staying informed about the changing business environment and understanding its impact on our clients.
- Collaborating with the compliance team to oversee the delivery of tax compliance services.
- Developing internal relationships with subject matter and line of services specialists.
- Managing risk processes, investment in clients, and related financial metrics.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Practice-trained finance professional with relevant qualification (e.g., ACA/ACCA/CTA).
- Experience advising large corporate clients on UK and international tax matters.
- Proven client relationship skills and effective management of internal teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to sustain relationships over time.
- Business acumen demonstrated through an interest in broader UK and global business issues.
- Analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems collaboratively and creatively.
- Evidence of developing the breadth of services offered on client accounts and contributing to business development.
- Sound accounting knowledge, including familiarity with accounting principles and interpreting statutory accounts.
- Ability to write clear, articulate reports summarising complex tax matters.
- Effective time management and stakeholder expectation management skills.
- Commitment to self-development, proactive mindset, and a desire to make the role your own.
Our Commitment to You:
Our client is committed to building an inclusive culture that empowers all our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging. They seek to attract talented individuals from diverse backgrounds with unique perspectives to bring innovation and creativity to their team.
Pay and Benefits:
Our client offers a market leading pay and benefits package.
If this role is of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.