£45000 - £52000 per annum + Additional benefits
over 1 year ago
This exciting Corporate Tax Assistant Manager job is an opportunity to work with a diverse, close-knit tax team located in London.
By becoming a Corporate Assistant Manager, you will join a top professional services firm that is known for its collegiate working culture and being able to offer clients a tailored service across an array of sectors including TMT, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, automotive and more. They are able to provide tax advice to clients both domestic and global in an increasingly complex tax landscape.
As an Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, your role will encompass:
- Advising your portfolio of clients, from OMBs to large multinationals, on tax matters and finding solutions.
- Completing the necessary compliance and technical work with the assistance of the shared service centre.
- Getting involved in large transactions and the tax due diligence thereof.
- Collaborating with your team to provide your clients with excellent service.
- Building relationships with the various clients in your portfolio and developing new ventures.
- Coaching the more junior members of staff and developing your managerial skills.
Recent hires have joined because they can work on a variety of projects without becoming pigeonholed. As a Corporate & International Tax Assistant Manager, you will also be given a personalised training programme which will ensure that you continue to progress.
What can this international tax opportunity offer you aside from the above technical and advisory exposure listed above? Joining this team you will receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A clear progression path and training programme to aid this.
- Incentive vouchers for high-performers.
- A volunteer week which will allow you to take time off to help a cause of your choice.
To be considered, you will need to be ACA/CTA qualified with UK corporate tax experience.
If you would like to find out more information on the role and schedule an informal coffee with the respective Partners, please contact Richard Williamson at Brewer Morris on 02073322172 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.