This is an exciting Treasury & Commercial Finance role with an international firm based in Berkshire. Working alongside the Group Treasurer, the analyst will support the team and take ownership of global treasury projects.
- Tracking and reporting treasury movements, financial compliance and risk management
- Supporting and engaging the rating agencies
- Managing value creation activities
- Managing risk reporting and monitoring
- Supporting the treasury operations team
- Professional Finance qualification or part qualified/willingness to study for the AMCT examination
- Experience within a group or corporate treasury environment
- Analytical, detail conscious, organised
- A self-starter able to pick things up quickly
- Strong IT skills e.g. Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.