Western Sydney, New South Wales
about 1 year ago
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Commercial Analyst to join the team within this environmental solutions business. A global leader in their field, the business has grown significantly in Australia & New Zealand over recent years and consistently returns strong financial results. The organisation is committed to providing career progression opportunities, supporting employees with training & development and offering a flexible work environment to attract exceptional talent.
As a business that is focused on the environment, they attract like-minded people who care about the planet and therefore have created an exceptional culture and work environment.
As a partner to the company's management team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Providing reporting and analysis to key stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- Owning and maintaining the budgeting and forecasting processes for relevant business units.
- Liaising with business units when preparing and reviewing capex budgets.
- Providing analysis to support the decision-making process.
- Continuously identifying opportunities for process improvement.
As a strong and confident communicator, you will quickly become a trusted advisor to key internal stakeholders. Working closely with the management team and business unit leaders, you will support them by using your exceptional analytical and modelling skills in a timely manner.
CA/CPA qualified candidates from the utilities, mining, manufacturing or FMCG industries will be highly desirable.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.