Brewer Morris are partnering with a high profile Public Private Partnership to appoint a Chief Financial Officer. The organisation is focused on developing a number of high profile events within The Kingdom in line with the Vison 2030 national restructuring plan. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer, the CFO will develop and lead the organisation's financial plan, along with Human Resources and Information Technology functions.
Note: Saudi Nationals will be prioritised for this role
- Engage executive leadership and board of directors to develop short and long-term plans, projections and budgets.
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors and officials.
- Liaise with the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia and assume responsibility for financial governance and reporting.
- Working closely with the CCO, liaise with joint-venture partners on financial assessment, planning and execution
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization's liabilities and investments.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems.
- Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Hire and lead team of finance, HR and IT personnel.
- Qualified Accountant and/or MBA with a minimum of 10 years' experience in a financial leadership role
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of working with the Saudi PIF/Public Sector organisation, or a GCC based Public Private Partnership
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Strong team leadership skills, with ability to hire, nurture and develop teams, processes and practices
- Previous experience of implementing financial IT systems in a start-up company, or management of software platform migration
- This role can be based in either Riyadh or Jeddah
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.