United Arab Emirates
Excellent plus bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris have been appointed by a leading investment group to appoint a Group Chief Financial Officer. Our client is actively engaged in running a number of commercial joint ventures with major interests in the hospitality sector and a large portfolio of residential, commercial and hotel properties. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CFO will lead and develop the organisation's financial plan with overall responsibility for the group's financial and management reporting, management of day to day operations including oversight of bank funding and cash management.
- Engage executive leadership and board of directors to develop short and long-term plans, projections and budgets.
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions and investors.
- Analysis and appraisal of new investment opportunities, with direct involvement in liaising with 3rd party investors to raise funds.
- Ensure financial and legal compliance.
- Working closely with the CEO, liaise with joint-venture partners on financial assessment, planning and execution providing strategic and commercial support.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization's liabilities and investments.
- Refinement of company systems and processes to create efficiencies and reduce Group risk.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the finance department
- Qualified Accountant (CA / CPA) with significant PQE gained in a finance leadership role in real estate, hospitality or a related industry
- Prior experience in a real estate or hospitality investment firm or role with the ability to demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience of the investment process and multi-lateral negotiations
- High level of influencing and leadership skills coupled with an ability to solve problems and make effective decisions
- Able to demonstrate robust analytical and financial modelling skills within a real estate or hospitality development environment
- Proficient at multi-tasking across a variety of projects
- A self-starter with the ability to operate with limited support
- A natural relationship builder with a collaborative approach and team ethos
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.