Brewer Morris have been retained by a worldwide organisation in the search for a Chief Financial Officer, to head up their Middle East and Africa operations. The organisation are a large listed business with operations throughout the globe, covering all continents and every financial capital.
To be considered for the position you must have the following experience;
- Heading up a large finance function across various locations
- The ability to partner with other continents regarding growth and products
- Guide financial decisions related to business transactions, covering acquisitions and investments
- Managing annual budgets and forecasts across the group
- Managing short and long range planning and capital forecasting
- Partner with each Business Unit leader and the Internal Market teams
My client is looking for someone who holds a professional accounting qualification, and has studied in one of the top universities. With the level of this position, candidates applying should already hold international experience and have the ability to move internationally with the business. As this position will be on the board for the regional office, candidates must have an executive presence and able to influence others while driving growth throughout the business.
Candidates applying must currently be within a listed organisation with revenue of 3 Billion UDS plus.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.