Chief Financial Officer
- highly recognisable FMCG products
- impressive leadership team and Board
- growing and well-funded medium sized business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful private technology business with a portfolio of highly hardware products.
The role will suit a high-energy, engaged professional with a sound knowledge of technology and a practical, delivery focused outlook. You must enjoy operating as a hands-on finance function leader - delivering concise, timely reports to the executive and Board; and ensuring cost, controls and cashflow management processes are in place as the business continues to grow. You will play a key role in the growth agenda providing a valuable commercial finance perspective - working closely with the business to build budgets and give critical operational and commercial support and analysis. The role will enable you to show your full potential and key priorities include:
- the provision of a strong operational and commercial lens to the business from a production, sales and supply perspective
- providing accurate, timely accounts and detailed reporting for the Board and CEO
- delivering accurate forecasts and building detailed budgets
- leading and developing a high performing finance team
To be successful, candidates will have the following profile:
- essential is experience in a global technology business with sound practical experience in cost accounting
- experience as a CFO or senior finance professional in a mid-sized or private business setting experience growth and change
- the ability to demonstrate success working with a CEO and leadership team delivering growth, productivity and efficiency in a mid-sized organisation
An outstanding career opportunity is on offer for an ambitious, high energy finance business partner motivated to drive this business through growth.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.