Based in rural NSW our client is a multi-million dollar privately owned Australian agricultural company with a significant export business. The company has an excellent family-friendly, community-based culture and they operate with an open and flat management structure.
In recent years the company has experienced strong growth and is now looking to recruit a commercially savvy CFO.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for directing and overseeing all the financial, accounting and administrative functions of the company including preparing of current financial reports, forecasting and budgets to enhance business decision making and plan effectively for future business growth.
Within the open and flat management structure you will have broader responsibility supporting the MD with information systems, human resources, insurances, lease agreements, etc.
Whilst managing a small administrative team your key priorities will be:
- Preparation of financial reports for management, using internal and external resources
- Manage cost effectively the banking facilities, ensuring financial reporting covenants are maintained
- Provide management and the Board with concise business analysis and Board papers that assist with the future direction of the business
- Partner with the business units on the costing, pricing and modelling of new product development
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts for the trading entities
- Compliance with all its statutory, legal, financial and corporate governance responsibilities when due
- Ensure the company meets other financial and treasury responsibilities and they are reported accurately
Ideal candidates will need to be a commercially minded, hands on qualified CPA or CA with strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills. With the ability to effectively partner with the business you will have the ability to manage a diverse range of tasks and projects at any point in time.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of and influence the success and growth of a reputable Australian business. In addition to a great working culture this role is a rewarding career move that offers an excellent remuneration package.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.