Brewer Morris are partnering with a MNC to appoint a CFO, SVP Treasury to be responsible and accountable for the governance, execution and control of the In-House Bank activities for the Middle East Region. Working as part of the management team you will support the CEO & Managing Director by setting and defining the finance strategy, policies and guidelines and govern the ﬁnancial management for the Group. As CFO you will lead the ﬁnance execution with full responsibility and accountability for the following:
- Provide guidance and strategic directions/ outlook within the respective area of responsibility and takes over P&L, Balance Sheet and prospectus liability responsibility.
- Deﬁne the corporate strategy and relevant circulars, executes governance in the ﬁeld of ﬁnancial related risk management with international responsibility.
- Take responsibility for the management of ﬁnancial related risks (incl. FX-Management, sales related ﬁnancing) on behalf of operating units.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners inside and outside the organization.
- Ensure others contribute to organisation strategies by focusing them on the most critical priorities, measuring progress and ensuring accountability against those metrics.
- Identifying and leveraging opportunities to accelerate results.
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals.
- Creating an environment that inspires people to generate novel solutions encouraging experimentation with new ways to solve work problems.
- MBA from a leading University with 7-10 years working experience in Treasury function within financial markets.
- Solid experience in International Financial Reporting Standards
- Extensive knowledge of Treasury Management Systems such as Wallstreet, 360T, cenTRE,or similar.
- Proven track record working with Financial Information & Analysis Systems and using different Financial Trading & Portfolio Management
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills promoting Team work mindset and collaboration.
- Excellent Leadership skills with proven track record in coaching and leading others, building networks and partnerships and applying agile/lean methods and principle
- Excellent communication skills combined with very good reporting / presentation capabilities
- Multiple language skills are highly desirable
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.