£150000 - £175000 per annum
over 1 year ago
About the Company
Based in Central London, our client, a successful entrepreneur is looking to appoint an initial part time (3 days a week) CFO for his next venture, with a view of becoming full time as the business scales. The business is one which aims to connect a consumer to amazing products and services through informing experiences.
The CFO will act as a true business partner to the founder CEO providing confidence and visibility that the offering will be a success. The CFO will drive the board and hold them to account on strategy and culture.
- Building a company value and a financial strategy
- Driving and building the business plan
- Raising further investment as required
- Developing and supporting other areas of the leadership team
Skills & Experience required
- An experienced CFO who has worked in a Retail and/or Tech environment
- Strong communication skills including the ability to manage and influence the founder CEO for key decisions
- Strong leadership capabilities, able to act as the Chair of the Board
- Strong commercial/strategic experience
You will be a strong commercial leader who is able to be "hands on" whilst seeing the bigger picture. You will be nimble and able to operate at pace and with agility. A proven leader with presence, ambition and an ability to influence at all levels. In addition, you will be an effective communicator and able to influence with integrity and transparency.
A generous salary package and equity is on offer for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.