10 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst position based in Central London.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Manage centralised cash flow forecasting and the analysis and verification of information provided within the forecasts.
- Arrange the timely funding of relevant in country operational bank accounts to meet the requirements of entities across EMEA.
- Liaising with the US treasury team on all intercompany matters including invoicing and funding for settlement and loans.
- Arranging and executing trades to ensure that we have adequate volumes available in each currency to meet requirements.
- Ensure that payment files are processed on time and working on bank set up for new providers.
- Manage cash across EMEA.
- The maintenance of all bank accounts and banking relationships across EMEA.
- The rationalisation of bank accounts across the EMEA region.
- Assisting on all major change projects within each area.
- Maintenance of the TMS (Integrity)
- Minimum 4 years+ operational finance / treasury.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Team player with experience of managing improvements - desired
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.