Casino Accounting Manager
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Exhibits conduct in accordance with all Gaming Regulations and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of standardized internal controls and operation procedures related to casino accounting.
- Standardize and make recommendations to the properties for improvement in Gaming and Non-Gaming Audits.
- Assist all property locations in training and implementation of casino systems, including accounting reconciliation.
- Review and analyze gaming and casino audit systems, develop procedures for implementation of existing systems and make recommendations for new technology and efficiencies.
- Plan organize and manage in person and digital meetings, conferences and training sessions.
- Knowledge of casino gaming revenue and tax calculations and remittance
- Implements best practices for new and existing properties reviewing and documentation of systems, policies, and procedures and standards of casino audit areas where appropriate.
- Provides training, guidance, and communication as needed to audit and accounting.
- Assist in the setup of new casino projects by creating standard casino journal entries including facilitating set-up of daily operating report.
- Foster communication with all properties and solicit input and feedback.
- Ensure that positive employee relations are maintained
- Enforce all Accounting Department policies and procedures
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.