Cash Project Manager
Location: West London
Salary: up to £550 per day (inside)
Job type: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is looking for an Interim Cash Project Manager to implement the global ZBA strucutre and lead other cash management processes. Their offices are based in West London and offer flexible hybrid working (1 days in office). This role is an immediate start, being best suited for candidates who are immediately available or have less than 2 weeks notice period.
* Design and implement an effective global cash management strategy to optimise concentration of surplus cash
* Oversee and direct global bank account structure
* Monitor Treasury Policy compliance and establish operational KPIs
* Manage FX hedging programme in line with Treasury Policy
* Drive process improvements with afocus on automation and systems
* Experienced Treasury Cash Manager in an international corporate setting
* Recent experience in cash pool implementation with global currencies
* Experienced with TMS and banking systems
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.