City of London, London
£30000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am recruiting for an excting cash management position which will offer the successful candidate the chance to progress in a multinational FTSE 100 technology company, within a global treasury function!
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in a finance related course
- Over two years experience in cash management
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with financial reporting systems
What you'll be doing:
- Manage intercompany transfers and dividend payments
- Control liquidity management operations
- Monitor cash management processes
- Assist with the implementation of all ad-hoc projects
- Drive the cash optimization project
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.