City of London, London
£30000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Looking to make the most of your cash management experience in an international treasury function? If so then please get in touch! My client is based in Central London and is looking for somebody with a few years experience in cash management who wants to make a positive impact to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will:
- A finance related degree
- 3-5 years good experience in cash management
- Be able to identify areas of improvement where appropriate
- Be keen to progress internally
The role will consist of:
- Taking responsibility for a region within the cash management team
- Implementing changes where necessary in order to improve cash management systems and processes
- Addressing cash management issues for the region you're responsible
- Looking at internal policies
- Coordinating with regions and banks in order to address any issues
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.