Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading multinational corporate with the recruitment of their Cash & FX Forecasting Specialist to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
Sitting in their global corporate treasury team this role will be responsible for creating a data driven statistical/predictive analytics enabled cash & FX forecasting tool for the business. I am looking to speak to people with an a background in quantitative analysis, applied mathematics/statistics etc with experience developing forecasting models on R, SAS, Python or equivalent.
- Implement standards and methodologies to assess the data quality of liquidity & FX relevant data
- Be responsible for developing, implementing industry leading liquidity forecasting methodologies to accurately forecast Group wide liquidity & FX positions;
- Identifying forecasting variables, developing forecasting algorithms for each liquidity component using regression techniques (Model building)
- Consolidate & net forecast liquidity & FX positions over short & medium term horizons
Requirements and skills
- Thorough knowledge of statistical forecasting techniques
- +2 years' experience on developing forecasting models on R, SAS, Python or equivalent
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.