£88000 - £96000 per annum + Car, benefits and bonus
over 1 year ago
Our client is a household name but doesn't take its eyes off the individual. Known for its supportive and collaborative culture, people thrive here.
The international tax team is one of the largest teams with people spread across the UK; flexible working and working from home is encouraged and it is easy to grow and develop revenue streams from offices across the UK, irrespective of where you are based.
The international tax team is looking for experienced Managers or Senior Managers, ideally currently within professional services, although people currently in house will also be considered. To apply, you must be passionate about international tax and have advised clients on cross border transactions across a number of sectors. In addition, you must have or be:
- ACA and / or CTA qualified with strong UK and international tax skills
- Commercially aware and used to dealing with multiple client demands
- An ability to develop quality outputs to clients
- Negotiation skills, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges
- Strong business acumen with the ability to manage engagement financial results
- A good oral and written communicator
- A strong team player with a proven ability to create, sustain and lead effective teams
The work is fascinating and challenging but if you enjoy international tax, you will love the variety of challenges each day brings. Projects you will work on include, but are by no means limited to:
- Advising on the strategy of expansion into new markets
- Pre-transaction reorganisations and post-transaction integration
- Legal structure rationalisation
- Operating model redesign
- Optimisation of capital structure and financing
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown for a confidential discussion on 0207 332 2452 or send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.