Big 4 Corporate Tax SM – Private corporate
Are you looking to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team at a leading firm providing comprehensive financial and advisory services. This team focuses on privately owned businesses and helps clients stay ahead of changes, navigate complexity, and manage risk. Their collaborative approach, deep expertise, and commitment to innovation set them apart. From multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, our client serves a diverse range of clients, ensuring their success in the ever-changing business landscape.
Position Overview: We are seeking experienced Senior Managers with a specialisation in corporate tax, particularly in advising privately owned businesses, wealthy individuals, families, and private equity-backed portfolio companies. As a key member of this Private Corporate team, you will collaborate with experts across the business to deliver holistic solutions that align with clients’ plans.
- Manage all aspects of client relationships with privately or family-owned businesses, private equity portfolio companies, and business owners on a variety of complex tax matters.
- Develop and maintain a diverse portfolio of client engagements, including privately owned or family-owned businesses and private equity portfolio companies.
- Work closely with experienced Private Corporate Partners and Directors, taking responsibility for developing new client relationships and identifying opportunities within the market.
- Build market-leading relationships with clients and internal stakeholders, collaborating across the firm for client relationship development and project delivery.
- Stay abreast of the latest tax technical issues, providing advice to clients and internal stakeholders, and delivering sessions at client/knowledge events.
- Supervise, coach, and provide regular feedback to Managers and Assistant Managers within the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Practice-trained finance professional with relevant qualifications (e.g., ACA/ACCA/CTA).
- Extensive experience advising large corporate clients on UK and international tax matters.
- Proven client relationship skills, including effective management of internal teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain relationships over time.
- Business acumen demonstrated through an understanding of broader UK and global business issues.
- Analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems collaboratively and creatively.
- Evidence of a business development mindset and contribution to business development activities.
- Sound accounting knowledge, including familiarity with accounting principles and the ability to interpret statutory accounts.
- Ability to write clear and articulate reports summarising complex tax matters.
- Time management skills and the ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Commitment to personal development, a proactive mindset, and a desire to take ownership of the role.
If you are looking for a step up in your career within a collaborative, innovative and very well respected national team, please contact us for a discussion
0207 332 2452
If you are looking to
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.