£40000 - £48000 per annum
6 months ago
I am currently working with market-leading payments provider operating globally in over 90 different currencies.
The firm's proprietary platform and system allows users to send money instantly across the globe in a safe and easy to use system.
As the firm has seen continued success and predicts growth into the future, they are seeking a Junior FX and Banking Analyst to play an important role in optimising their global banking infrastructure and exploring opportunities to develop new products.
- Be involved in the design, launch, and monitoring of the firm's banking products and financial services across their global markets.
- Support the development of exsiting and growing FX and Banking Infrastructure.
- Monitor the KPI's of the FX and Banking functions and produce reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse credit proposals to understand impact on FX products.
- Liaise with Treasury and Compliance departments to ensure the onboarding process of banks is optimised.
Strong candidates will have:
- A good academic record; ideally in a quantitative or financial field.
- Working knowledge of FX and Global Markets.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly.
- Minimum of 1 years experience or placement in a relevant industry
If this role is of interest apply directly at brewermorris.com. If you want to discuss the role in more detail you can call or email 020 7415 2820 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.