Balance Sheet Manager
Brewer Morris are currently supporting a challenger bank to recruit an experienced Liquidity Balance Sheet Manager. Reporting into the head of Liquidity Balance Sheet Management, this role offers flexible working, with one day per week required in the office.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the delivery of the Bank’s ILAAP, and Funding Plan. Drive high quality technical analysis and continuous improvement of these key regulatory documents.
- Manage and maintain the Bank’s Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) process including proposing and socialising amendments to better drive business behaviour and effect risk-adjusted pricing.
- Monitor Liquidity daily. Identify and deliver plans to address any forecast shortfalls or surpluses, thereby ensuring that regulatory limits are always complied with and that liquidity costs are minimised within the limitations of risk appetite
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Degree qualified in Finance or equivalent professional qualification
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment related to liquidity management gained through significant experience of liquidity management and/or FTP frameworks within the banking industry
- Knowledge of Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) or similar Asset and Liability Management/Liquidity/FTP forecasting and modelling software
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.