I am working for an international company who are looking to bring on a back office analyst to join their treasury department. It is a great chance to get involved in improvement work and implementation projects.
The role consists of:
- Day to day maintenance of all static data and key security controls.
- Ensuring the correct inputting of all data feeds are reporting messages correctly.
- Full system administration of EBAM platform
- Maintain SWIFT system
- Management of opening and closing bank accounts
- Setting up cash pools and future virtual accounts
- Generating of daily and monthly reports, and monitoring and analysing risk and cash position
In order to succeed in this role, you need to:
- Be a strong team player, and have a collaborative mindset
- Hold a degree, with strong academics
- Have experience in a finance or corporate treasury environment
- Have excellent excel skills
If this sounds like your ideal role, please get in touch with me!
Even if this role isn't for you, I'm always interested in talking to treasury professionals who are looking for a change.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.