£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am recruiting for a Back Office Treasury Analyst to join a large treasury function.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for opening all new transactional bank accounts and closures.
- Daily bank account reconcilations.
- Initating foreign currency payments.
- Set up cash pools and virtual accounts.
- Monthly cash flow forecasting.
- The maintenance of all bank accounts and banking relationships across EMEA including mandate updates.
- The set up and administration of users on all ebanking platforms.
- Generation of daily and monthly reports, monitoring and analysing risk exposure and cash position.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with Treasury Mangement Systems and Banking portals
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126 or email email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.