City of London, London, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client is looking for a back office treasury analyst with good experience using a TMS. The company is going through lots of changes at the moment so there will be lots for the successful candidate to get stuck in to!
The main responsibilities include:
- Full system administration of the Treasury Management System (TMS)
- Management of bank accounts
- Report writing on the Treasury Management System
- Cash pooling
- Support ad-hoc projects involving internal and external stakeholders
- Generation of daily and monthly reports
- Monitoring and analysing risk exposure and cash position
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
- A strong academic track record
- Be studying for, or already hold, a treasury qualification
- Be analytical in your working approach
- Have a good understanding and experience in treasury systems
If this sounds like you could fit the bill then please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.