Associate Director, Tax
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work within the International Tax function of a global Asset Manager. The role will cover a broad range of taxes including corporate tax, transfer pricing, structuring and some indirect tax. Your remit will cover all areas outside the US, including the UK.
- Support internal and external stakeholders with corporate tax compliance matters
- Assist the US tax operations
- Lead on process improvement projects and reviews
- Mange the Transfer Pricing documentation and compliance processes
- Monitor the Transfer Pricing methodologies in relation to the market and business changes
- Assist with the structuring and tax advice in relation to company growth and expansion
- Identify tax risk areas and monitor legislative changes
- Assist with the implementation of new tax technologies
- 3-5 years’ experience for Associate level, or 7years + for Associate Director
- A qualified Accountant, ideally with CTA or similar qualification but not essential
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing, Direct Tax and Indirect Tax
- Global corporate tax compliance experience
- Similar industry background
Please apply for consideration.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.