Associate Director, EMEA Tax Advisory
This leading global insurance firm currently has an opportunity for an Associate Director level tax professional for their EMEA team in London. The role is International orientated and heavily focuses on M&A, transaction, structuring and Due Diligence work.
Reporting to the Head of Tax Advisory for International, the London based role would provide direct tax planning and advisory support to the Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide tax input to the business on M&A deals, internal restructuring projects, modelling exercises and general advisory projects.
- Evaluate and analyse tax law changes and support consultation on insurance industry relevant matters.
- Socialise tax proposes and planning opportunities with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Provide tax advice with regards to internal group reorganisations and legal entity simplification projects.
- Working with the legal and strategic finance functions to support efficient financing and regulatory capital structures.
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent qualification with a strong background within a reputable accounting firm or industry and 3+ year’s PQE.
- M&A / transactional tax experience important.
- Experience of internal corporate restructurings including legal entity rationalisation, and EU cross border mergers preferred.
- Should be able to demonstrate practical experience of dealing with tax regimes in major EMEA territories.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.